To avoid to be screwed by lost or mixed screws:
- Use magnetic pad, wipeable
- Write the ifixit- steps next to the screws (maybe even with their sizes) and other bits removed
with a non-permanent marker
- When finished, simply wipe the pad, and it’s ready for the next repair
Hope that helps.
I did it with a slight twist:
- 1: “Dry” test fitting (keep protection on adhesive strips)
- 2: Connect the battery connector to its socket
Make sure that that the other above described connectors are removed,
and that the circuit board is not touched by anything else
to avoid short circuits
The pricise positioning of the connector is crucial, and the test fitting showed that that was not so easy to do
after the battery was in place (“dry” still)
I know the reservations about connecting the battery connector to the circuit board before everything else is finished,
but I considered it safe with the above measures in place. No guarantee. Comments welcome.
- 3: Remove the protection from the adhesive strips carefully, with the connector in the socket
- 4: “Slide” in the battery carefully, with the connector in the socket
- 5: Remove battery connector from the socket and isolate it to avoid short circuit
- 6: Continue the re-assembly as described
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.