I’ve disassembled mine today, so I’ll add a few words to ease this step :)
NOTE: this can be done without force, there are no clips once you undo all screws.
Photos + instructions: https://imgur.com/a/9UAM737
1. 3 more torx T3/T4 screws marked in red (two holding front plate to the bottom wall, plus one holding the lens slider assembly)
2. 4 big X-screws holding the front plate in the corners, marked in green (only the biggest ones need to be unscrewed)
3. Tricky hidden top-center screw: DEEP directly on the front plate. Push the lenses to the sides first, or it won’t be accessible from the inside! Use a thin, long and well magnetized small cross screwdriver. The 2nd photo shows exactly where the screw was. With good lighting it should be visible from the inside with the lenses moved away.
4. Unclip the lens slider slider (3rd photo): insert a prying tool from the inside and it will pop out — do not lose the tiny springs!
5. Now the front plate should come off easily with some wiggling.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.