- School—Purdue Northwest
- Major—Mechanical Engineering, I was helping an engineer with a project and it was something that interested me.
- Aspirations—I want to be a design engineer making innovative designs
- Skills—I am very mechanically inclined and have a knack for technology.
- Repair experience—I try to fix anything I can by myself, if I can’t figure it out, I google it
- Hobbies—Reading, playing with my kids
- How does this project relate to you?—I have made product manuals and work instructions. This project can help me feel impowered to fix things that I previously thought were unfixable