I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in my Sophomore year. I’m an Aeronautical Science major. I have always been interested in airplanes and the industry of air travel. It felt natural to continue my education at a university that puts so much emphasis on such a subject.
After graduation, I plan to move on to work for a U.S airline. I have always dreamed of flying airplanes and traveling around the world. Being a pilot would give me the ability to do just that.
- Basic architecture training
- Basic woodworking training
- I created a wooden replica of a Cessna 172 in woodworking class.
- I built and designed a scaled skeleton model of a two-story home.
I would describe my repair experience as limited. I have never repaired an intricate device on my own, but I have completed such repairs in an assisting role with someone more knowledgeable than me. The majority of these repairs have been with my dad fixing things around the house.
- NCAA Student-Athlete
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Dean’s list (Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019)
- GPA: 3.9
- Awarded the Embry-Riddle Presidential Scholarship
- I play on the Embry-Riddle Men’s Lacrosse team as a Defenseman (2018-2020)
- High School National Honor Society (2017-2018)
- High School Student Government (2015-2018)
- I love to golf, it’s a great way to get outside and be with friends.
- I played competitive ice hockey growing up, but now I only play for fun.
- I enjoy watching YouTube videos and reading about the aviation industry.
-This photo shows me playing for my high school hockey team during my senior year.
Project Relation to Me:
I look forward to learning about an electronic device and how to repair it. This would broaden my skills, knowledge, and may help me in the future. Understanding the basics of a piece of electronic equipment may help me along the way. I am also eager to transition my writing to be more technical. Long and wordy writing does’’t have a place in the airline industry, and having the ability to wring clearly and concisely will help me communicate more effectively in my future profession.
- I am from New Hampshire, and I’m very proud to be from New England.
- The New England Patriots are my favorite sports team by far, I am a die-hard fan.
- I have 2 sisters named Lauren and Sarah, along with a cat named Clementine.
-This photo shows me at my first Patriots game with my dad in 2018.