I replaced my battery recently, it was around 50% charged when I powered on. Its an ifixit battery.
I don’t think its a power problem.
After powering off I disconnected the battery and removed the strip that crosses over the battery. I took one strand about a foot long of fine copper wire from an electrical cable (14 or 16 gauge multi strand). I worked the wire under the outer battery on the right, using the wire like a saw, I pulled on each end of the wire a few inches at a time with a full size pliers. Had I held the computer in place with duct tape or other means I could have used two pliers to speed up the process. I repeated the process using a new strand of wire for each battery. It took about 35 minutes to cut the battery loose. Removing and cleaning the adhesive tape took forever, and that was using the adhesive softener and one other product.
In the past I damaged one of the plastic flip up/down connections on another main board, so I thought it best to leave all the components in place.
I made the mistake of not using a hair dryer, I slowly pried the part up but in doing so the adhesive strip was no longer reusable. With no glue in the house I used a piece of the old battery adhesive strip as I changed the battery first. I cut the strip into very fine pieces, placed them under the steel cover plate in order to pinch the rubber gasket. Changing the battery and glass plate was easy but the tiny adhesive strip held me up for over an hour. Without the adhesive strip on the rubber gasket the push button will not work. I need to find out what glue is suitable for this application.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.