Hello! my name is Yoav Levanoni, I'm a second year student at Cal Poly studying Industrial Engineering.
I chose to study Industrial Engineering because of my passion for problem solving. The concept of continuous process improvement is fascinating and can be applied to anything. As an intellectually curious individual I’m always searching for the next process to simplify. Formulating solutions on how to go about a problem efficiently, I implement changes on a small scale to see if they positively impact the tested process. If the implemented solution works great!
I aspire to be a CEO of a company that creates a positive impact in the communities of which the company serves .
- Management Techniques
* Creating a net casting medallion using Mastercam. I designed my favorite band’s logo on the medallion.
- Creating an LED prism speaker box from scratch. I designed the PCB board, soldered the components on to the PCB, crimped the wires, and created the box in my schools metal shop.
- DECA International Finalist in accounting .
- Oil Change
- Bike Chain
- Bike Pedals
- Boat Spark Plug
- Bike Tires
- Bike Handlebar
* Deans list Winter 2019
- Redmond 2018 Tech Elective Finalist
- Philanthropic Coordinator - Alpha Epsilon Pi / March 2019 – Present
- Project Analyst - Systems Optimization Club
- Playing Guitar
- Flag Football and Ultimate Frisbee
- I love to research about wildlife.
- I love to cook my own food.
- I was born in Israel.