Le tue impostazioni
Ottieni un rapido accesso alle guide, ai componenti e alle risposte per i tuoi dispositivi
Sembra che il tuo carrello sia vuoto
I work for a small IT company and have enough experience fixing stuff that things rarely burst into flames in my hands.
I decided against trying to fix it myself and took it to a local repair shop. The guy removed the back and reglued the part for me. He told me it would have been almost impossible to do it without opening the thing up.
For anyone whose touchpad has popped up at the front, there is a small metal clip that is glued to the front underside of the touchpad itself.
- It is shaped like a wide, upside-down U from above and has ridges on the non-glued side on the top and bottom of the horizontal edges, presumably to take the force of a hard click instead of that force going into the click button in the middle.
- The clip has two prongs that fit under the foam-covered indentations to either side of the clicker protrusion in the bottom middle of this photo.
- You can see leftover glue just above those foam pads.
- The one I’m working on came loose and ended up wedged beneath one of those silver brackets at the top of this photo.
- I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m going to clean the old glue off, stick it back in place with tweezers (from i-Fixit, I feel compelled to add), apply some rubber cement, and press the touchpad against it until the glue cures. I’ll update this note with the result of that after a few days of use.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.