1) I used a heat gun (ZeopoCase Mini Hot Air Gun - $20 Amazon)
2) My original screen wasn’t cracked, and it took a long time to break apart the old adhesive, even with the gun. More muscle than I would have expected.
3) Removing the old screen worked per instructions.
4) Removing the old adhesive was a MONSTER job. You’ll need to buy 91% alcohol and swabs FIRST, so that should be added to the recipe’s ingredients. Still, even with the alcohol and scraping, I never got it all off, and you risk smearing it all over the insides of the phone. Not good.
5) Kit does NOT include replacement adhesive. I bought it separately, and that came with no instructions. It’s a giant die cut slab of adhesive, and you only need the outer bits. This isn’t clear at all w/o instructions.
6) Seating the connector is a bit of guesswork.
7) Had to swap out the grill cover. That should be added to the guide.
8) Have to heat the new adhesive again before you clamp it all down.
So far, tho, it’s working.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.