I had 2 small issues during installation.
1) The impeller wouldn't fit on the shaft (or I wasn't pushing down hard enough but it seemed the hole was a bit off). So, using a small pocket knife, I shaved a bit of material out of the hole and I got it just big enough and it went on no problem with a bit of pressure.
2) At first the grinder was really loud , a sort of high pitched whine, at the finer (0-13) setting grind setting. I think the top of the impeller was slightly touching part of the grinder but the problem seems to have mostly subsided after about a minute or two.
I ran some beans through it and we're back in business. I make my wife and I a latte every morning so we're glad this manual and 3d part were available, buying a new grinder would have cost 4-5 times as much and is incredibly wasteful.
I just ordered the part from Shapeways, they ship to Canada! Hopefully it's made from some food safe material. I'll try the iFixit instructions and post my observations and results when complete.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.