How is SD reader attached to board?Hi: I bought a second hand 'beautiful condition' Classic from Amazon. It arrived poorly packed and with minimal...
Rispondi a "My blackberry phone was exposed to damp material"Not an answer, but only an observation, I'm afraid: 'Traditionally' when electronic devices got wet, you could usually whip the battery out as fast as possible, and then dismantle the device enough to get air circulating, with it left in a warm, dry, place for a week or so, before putting the recharged batteries back and trying it. Most of the time that was enough: But now we are in the age of the glued-in battery, and most people aren't equipped to even open the device to get at it. This is a bloody disgrace in my view: especially when so many batteries have a tendency to overheat (My Q10 battery swelled up so much it lifted the back off, but was easy to fit a new one for a few quid. Most people would have no chance with the Classic. :( ).