Salta al contenuto principale

Guide e informazioni per la riparazione dei controller Joy-Con di Nintendo Switch.

157 Domande Visualizza tutte

Do you know what component is this one below the battery socket?

Hi, a friend of mine asked me if I can solve his problem with his left joycon, I figured out, comparing it with my functioning joycon, that the problem is a little missing component which with my multimeter seems to be a fuse, do someone knows exactly what component it is and link me a site where I can buy it or if you know how else fix it it would be much appreciated.

Block Image

Block Image

Rispondi a questa domanda Anch'io ho questo problema

Questa è una buona domanda?

Punteggio 0
Aggiungi un commento

1 Risposta

Risposta Più Utile

Hi Angelo,

It looks like a surface-mount resistor, in an “0402” or “0201” package. It’s hard for me to be certain of the package without measuring, but if you have access to a set of calipers you could check the package size yourself. Take a look at this chart and compare to the “imperial” sizes. I would recommend using a multimeter to measure the resistance across the two terminals on your working Joy-Con, and then once you have an estimate of the resistance value, looking on a site like DigiKey for a suitable replacement. A small disclaimer here: the resistance measurement that you take across a resistor when it’s installed in the circuit may not be completely accurate because other components in the circuit can affect the measurement. For something like this, it’s probably a safe assumption that the measurement will put you in the right ballpark.

However, it’s possible (and actually very common) for these resistors to be “jumpers” measuring zero ohms. If that’s the case here, you could simply place a blob of solder on the broken Joy-Con that bridges the two “pads” of the missing component.

Hope this helps,


Questa risposta è stata utile?

Punteggio 1

5 Commenti:

HI Chris,

thanks for your relply, i don't have caliper right now, but looking at the chart that you linked me I'm pretty sure that it is the "0201", beside that i checked with my multimeter the resistance of the component, since both when i probe the two end of the component and when I make in contact the two probe report the same value should I assume that it is a 0 Ohm resistor? thank you very much for your reply


@angix0 If it's measuring close to zero ohms, then it's probably just a "jumper resistor". It's perfectly safe to replace this with a blob of solder that connects the two pads, just be careful to not accidentally bridge to the resistor that is next to them.


@chrisgreen it's not so close to zero, in the multimeter that i have right now the lowest resistence is 200 Ohm, so i can measure only value with 1 decimal value, the thing that makes me think that it is a 0 Ohm is the value measeured frome the two probrobes itself that it is always the same as the resistor, should i measure it with a more precise multimeter before bridging it?


@angix0 What do the probe leads measure? It's uncommon to see resistors much less than a few ohms in consumer electronics because that requires higher tolerance parts which can get expensive. If you're measuring a few ohms on the leads and the same value on the part in the circuit, I'd say bridging it is safe


@chrisgreen yes, it is exactly what happens, thank you a lot. I'll try bridging it.


Aggiungi un commento

Aggiungi la tua risposta

Angelo Giarratana sarà eternamente grato.
Visualizza Statistiche:

Ultime 24 Ore: 0

Ultimi 7 Giorni: 5

Ultimi 30 Giorni: 23

Tutti i Tempi: 372