MacBook wont power on for a few days and then power back on!
My macbook pro keeps having this issue of randomly cutting off and then booting back up after like 3 - 5 days like nothing happened.
- I fitted a new battery and didn’t fix the problem
- Tried all key commands, PRAM, ect. You name it i’ve tried it, nothing has been successful
- removed the battery wait 30 seconds and plugged it back in and still didn’t work
- Tried using just the magsafe connected without the battery to turn on and still didn’t work
- i’m not sure if it’s logic board issue but I’m not willing to pay £400 for new logic board and when i can just buy myself a new macbook. please can someone help me fix this issue so I can retrieve all my information from my MacBook
Currently my macbook wont boot up and its been 3 days now and just need this sorting!
Questa è una buona domanda?