Name of male connector that plugs into the display cable part

So as a fun project I wanna try and replace a damaged ribbon connector(the long rectangular black plug) on a series 0. The display ribbon end that’s soldered to the board I’m gonna buy from ifixit but i wanna know what exactly the male black plug thing is called so I can order one. Its the black connector at the end of the display ribbons. They are called board to board or mezzanine connectors on molex’s website but search results end up confusing..also the exact size would be nice too..thanks!

Rispondi a questa domanda Anch'io ho questo problema

Questa è una buona domanda?

Punteggio 0
Aggiungi un commento