Just noticed two thin red vertical lines on the corner of my HD TV

Hi everyone,

I just turned on my TV (Samsung UN32J4000AF 32" Class). I noticed two thin red small vertical lines in the upper corner. I was wondering if this is fixable or not. I have include a few pictures of it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

Block Image

Block Image

Rispondi a questa domanda Anch'io ho questo problema

Questa è una buona domanda?

Punteggio 0
Aggiungi un commento

1 Risposta

Risposta Più Utile


those look like they are within the panel itself and are not repairable. You can try and find the right panel for a replacement or try to live with it since a new panel will most likely cost more than a new TV.

Questa risposta è stata utile?

Punteggio 2
Aggiungi un commento

Aggiungi la tua risposta

Bill Hates sarà eternamente grato.
Visualizza Statistiche:

Ultime 24 Ore: 0

Ultimi 7 Giorni: 0

Ultimi 30 Giorni: 1

Tutti i Tempi: 26