What do I do if I spilled nail polish remover on my laptop?
I just spilled a large amount of nail polish remover on my lenovo thinkvision laptop. Shortly before I spilled it I got a notification that my battery was low. After I spilled it, I wiped as much of it from the keyboard (it spilled towards the back of the laptop and got onto pretty much all of the keys and the part where it bends) and I turned it off. I thought it would probably be fine because I wiped most of it off (very naive of me) and I plugged it in so the battery wouldnt die. When I tried to turn it back on, it would not go on. I have tried to turn it on unpligged as well and it still does not go on. I now have it lying open face down to let it dry out overnight, but im afraid it is damaged for good. Please help!!!
Questa è una buona domanda?