DSi won't power on, blown fuse?
Okay, so I bought a broken DSi on Ebay that looks like it was fed to a dog. anyway it won't power up. I tested the battery on my working DSi and confirmed that its not the battery. The weird thing is the amber light doesn't even show so I don't know if its a blown fuse. Additionally the charging socket looks all gummed up on the inside so I know that needs to be replace and could be preventing the system from charging, but the battery (when charged) doesn't seem to be giving it juice. Could the Charging jack prevent the system from turning on (this thing won't even blink a light)?
Questa è una buona domanda?