mba a1466 - liquid damage
I have a MBA A1466 2013
I spilled TEA on it a year ago and last week it stopped working.
I just opened it and found some liquid damage on the trackpad, then I installed a brand new one.
Removed the battery and plug the cord, it booted and work 100% ok. However when I press power it shut down immediately.
Put the battery again plug the cord and it booted. However when I press power it shut downs incorrectly.
WITH the battery and without the cord it doesn't boot.
However if I plug the cord it don't boot (ONLY IF I REMOVE THE BATTERY and put back again)
I found that ALWAYS when I pressed power with the CORD plugged the LIGHT on the cord TURN green and then go to amber.
Its like a problem with the power button. If it is with the CORD and AMBER LIGHT on it and I press power it turns GREEN and then amber again.
LIKE a CRAZY discharge when I press the power button on the logic board.
Questa è una buona domanda?