Why my new airport card has blown a transistor?
I just got this MPB 13'' 2010.
It had the following issues:
- Freeze up. (once airport card disconnected was sorted)
- Fan spins up even if all sensor were at regular temperature.
- Crack on the screen
The unit didn't seem to have suffer water damage
The following has been done.
- LB was cleaned in sonic bath and dried properly.
- Airport card inspected and cleaned
- Webcam cable, Wifi antenna checked.
Once everything put back together, a small fuse, transistor, or resistance blew up on the back of the airport card socket (LB) see pictures
The unit still power's up, bluetooth, webcam and all other fully operationnal, but still freeze up. Airport card not recognised.
I am pretty sure there is no fuse for the airport card, and I can't find what has blown.
If you have any clue it will be really appreciated!
Many thanks to all!
Questa è una buona domanda?