Salta al contenuto principale

Aggiusta la tua roba

Diritto alla Riparazione


What is this part called?

Block Image

What is this part called? It's on a 1995 Audi Cabriolet and it broke today....

Please help....


Rispondi a questa domanda Anch'io ho questo problema

Questa è una buona domanda?

Punteggio 0


Letty, post another image but this time zoom out so we know the location of the part.


Aggiungi un commento

2 Risposte

Risposta Più Utile

looks like vacuum line going to a check valve to me. VW/audi liked to use that hard plastic tubing like is attached to the other side of that gray disc. What do each end of that go on? That would tell you as much as anything.

Questa risposta è stata utile?

Punteggio 1
Aggiungi un commento

vacuum hose from the brake servo

Questa risposta è stata utile?

Punteggio 0
Aggiungi un commento

Aggiungi la tua risposta

Letty sarà eternamente grato.
Visualizza Statistiche:

Ultime 24 Ore: 0

Ultimi 7 Giorni: 0

Ultimi 30 Giorni: 4

Tutti i Tempi: 337