What are those two surface-mount connectors?

On the teardown photos, I can make out a couple connectors that I assume are some sort of rf connectors on the top and bottom of the device. At first, I thought they might be hirose u.fl's, but the shape is too conical to be that. I wonder if anyone there might happen to know.

Rispondi a questa domanda Anch'io ho questo problema

Questa è una buona domanda?

Punteggio 0
Aggiungi un commento