4S Music Loudspeaker does not work after Light Water Damage
Recently while I was driving, it rained heavily. Although I managed to save my phone, a little bit of water managed to get in.
After cleaning, drying and thoroughly inspecting my phone, I found out that it works fine except for:
1. The USB Connector Water indicator has turned RED
2. My Alert sounds don't work when I receive a message mail or alert. However when I go to Settings>Sounds and check out, the sounds work fine.
3. I do not have any problem with Incoming calls as I can hear my phone ringing, without any issue. I can even talk using loud speaker mode.
4. I cannot play music in loud speaker mode. When I open my control centre, the volume bar appears and disappears.
5. When I connect my headphones, I have to adjust and re-adjust the headphones end, so that I can control volume, else I am unable to control volume
Questa è una buona domanda?