Salta al contenuto principale

Post originale di: oldturkey03 ,


pollytintop, you won't need firewire for the Touch, it wont make a difference in this case. Sometimes it helps because it does give the battery the initial "kickstart". Remember, when you use a 9volt battery across the oles? I use a firewire charger to do the same just don't have to take the device apart. Anyhow I am looking at some of the schematics I have to see where your problem might originate from. Just in case, have you checked the dock connector and the battery contacts for continuity? Do you get anything on your meter when you connect the iPod?