Post originale di: Steve Bishop ,
I tried replacing the control board, heating element, and several sensors (more then $150 in parts), but still had the same problem. On about the 5th or 6th time I had disassembled the dryer I noticed that the connector for the moisture sensor (which I had to disconnect every time I took the front panel off) had some tape around it that had slipped down and exposed some of the wires in the back of the connector. The connector was directly behind the front panel and I realized that it might be touching the panel occasionally and shorting/creating a false signal in the moisture sensor circuit. I re-taped the connector and put everything back together, and I haven’t had a problem since, for over six months now.