Salta al contenuto principale

Post originale di: Alex Damian ,


I ran into this exact problem - the input here helped a lot.

I manage to remove the top battery using a screwdriver, but the bottom battery wouldn’t bulge, not even rotate a bit. At a loss, I decided to soak the battery compartment (yes, including the electronics) into vinegar overnight.

This led to a lot of stuck matter being dissolved and forming a sludge in the vinegar, but in the morning I could rotate it slightly using a screwdriver.

Then I tapped it forcefully opening-hole down (on a table corner protected by a thick layer of cloth), and I could see the battery moving slightly with each tap - until I got it out.

I thoroughly cleaned the interior of the battery compartment with paper tissue until I could see the contact at the bottom sparkle, and then I dried it with a hair dryer on low for about 15 mins, until the metal was just a bit too hot to touch (about 65C).

Inserted new batteries and after a couple of button presses I could see it on the Bluetooth pairing list, although the LED doesn’t always work (somebody else using vinegar said it didn’t work after cleaning, but maybe it’s just the LED that doesn’t work