Salta al contenuto principale
Aiuto

Post originale di: Philip Le Riche ,

Testo:

Are you getting a slight shock when touching the laptop?? That most certainly shouldn’t happen! Sounds like the power adapter is in a poor state, and if it got much worse you might get a lethal shock!

Most Dells use the same power adapter so you might be able to borrow one from another owner, just to try. A replacement shouldn’t be expensive. You should at least get an electrical safety (PAT) test done on the adapter.

Stato:

open