Post originale di: aelaan ,
Finally!! I got it to be submissive and release its powers to me. I am not sure if an admin decommissioned it but I removed the motherboard completely from the system and let it sit without anything attached to it for a day. Tonight I thought.... one last try before I replace the motherboard. Put the thing together, boot up, Enrollment gone. Move it into development, works!! VPD the $@$* out of it so no serial number will ever be recognized. Now I might have gotten lucky, I might have gotten the petty of an admin and they removed the forced enrollment, I dunno. I did remove the battery for the better half of a day before. I am happy it works now, my daughter can have her laptop tomorrow after I put on some thermal grease under the CPU cooler.