Salta al contenuto principale
Aiuto

Post originale di: Jacob Carrillo ,

Testo:

It's for static electricity, or rather prevents electromagnetic energy from interfering with your hardware.  As for where to purchase,  you're gonna be hard pressed because something as "insignificant" as that isn't expensive enough to sell for individual purchase. There are websites that sell electromagnetic tape (http://www.lessemf.com/computer.html),  that could work but if you've just punctured it and not tore it entirely then I wouldn't risk replacing it with that. It'll still serve it's purpose if it's not torn completely in half. Hope this helps!

- Jacob

Stato:

open