Salta al contenuto principale
Aiuto

Versione corrente di: Arjan Kuiper ,

Testo:

The problem could be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.
So is it hot to the touch?
-If so, unplug the power supply and wait a few hours.
+If so, unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet and wait a few hours.
After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Stato:

open

Post originale di: Arjan Kuiper ,

Testo:

The problem could  be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.

So is it hot to the touch?

If so, unplug the power supply and wait a few hours.

After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Stato:

open