Salta al contenuto principale
Aiuto

Post originale di: robert198421babe ,

Testo:

Hi have you opened the console and cleaned it and replaced the thermo pasted sounds like it's overheating or the power supply is overheating. Try the console cleaning and try powering it on and listen to the power supply box and see if you can hear the fan spinning in the power supply if you can't the fan it's not working or clogged with dust and causing it to make the power supply to overheat after awhile and shut down.

Stato:

open