Salta al contenuto principale
Aiuto

Post originale di: BurnieG ,

Testo:

Do not try and charge the phone.  Instead disassemble the phone and remove the battery. Next remove the motherboard and clean it with 90% or higher isopropyl alcohol and a soft bristle brush (Unused toothbrush).  Also clean the cable ends and any other parts.  The isopropyl alcohol helps remove minerals left behind by water when it dries.  Minerals in water will corrode metal components in the phone or can cause shorting if not removed.  There are plenty of instructional videos on YouTube that can show you how to clean your phone with isopropyl alcohol.

You should buy a new battery as this is the first thing that usually fails.  Make sure there is no obvious damage to the motherboard like burn marks from shorting or damaged components.  If not get a new battery and reassemble the phone to test if it functions properly.  Good luck and hope this information helps.

Stato:

open