Salta al contenuto principale

Post originale di: oldturkey03 ,


jody, having followed this for a while, I say you are having a TAB defect. TAB (Tape Automated Bonding) is one of the most common functional failures found on LCD screens whether notebook, Macbook or TV. Those manifest as horizontal and vertical line or block defects. By applying pressure to the loose bond, you temporarily bridge the bond and your screen looks normal. There are a few companies that specialize in that repair, but most likely a new display is the right way to go. Hope this helps, good luck.