Salta al contenuto principale

Aggiusta la tua roba

Diritto alla Riparazione

Componenti & Strumenti

Cambiamenti ad Suzuki FA50 Moped Teardown Introduzione

Modifica in base a Andrew Optimus Goldheart-

Modifica approvata da Andrew Optimus Goldheart

Prima di
Dopo il
Invariato
Introduction
My 1984 Suzuki FA50 was exhibiting some interesting problems. Although it ran fine a year ago, I could not get it running for the life of me. The problem was most likely a stuck throttle cable that I unstuck using some brute force. However, I figured it would also be nice to get my hands dirty and do an overhaul of the carburetor and engine. So here it is! [ … ] Note: The teardown was done backwards. I already disassembled the moped, and then took pictures reassembling it together. You may notice that some parts look new -- it's because they are. [ … ] 2010 :) :)
My 1984 Suzuki FA50 was exhibiting some interesting problems. Although it ran fine a year ago, I could not get it running for the life of me. The problem was most likely a stuck throttle cable that I unstuck using some brute force. However, I figured it would also be nice to get my hands dirty and do an overhaul of the carburetor and engine. So here it is! [ … ] Note: The teardown was done backwards. I already disassembled the moped, and then took pictures reassembling it together. You may notice that some parts look new -- it's because they are. [ … ] 2010 :) :)
Conclusion
0[ ]

Strumenti

  • 17 mm Socket Wrench x2 added.
  • 17 mm Socket Wrench x1 removed.

Contrassegni

  • Featured Guide removed.