Salta al contenuto principale

Aggiusta la tua roba

Diritto alla Riparazione

Componenti & Strumenti

Cambiamenti ad Suzuki FA50 Moped Teardown Introduzione

Modifica in base a Miroslav Djuric-

In attesa di approvazione

Prima di
Dopo il
Invariato
Introduction
My 1984 Suzuki FA50 was exhibiting some interesting problems. Although it ran fine a year ago, I could not get it running for the life of me. The problem was most likely a stuck throttle cable that I unstuck using some brute force. However, I figured it would also be nice to get my hands dirty and do an overhaul of the carburetor and engine. So here it is! [ … ] Note: The teardown was done backwards. I already disassembled the moped, and then took pictures reassembling it together. You may notice that some parts look new -- it's because they are. [ … ] Note #2: I figured it would be good to ring in the new year with a solid teardown, so I published it right on 12:00 AM PST, January 1, 2010 :)
My 1984 Suzuki FA50 was exhibiting some interesting problems. Although it ran fine a year ago, I could not get it running for the life of me. The problem was most likely a stuck throttle cable that I unstuck using some brute force. However, I figured it would also be nice to get my hands dirty and do an overhaul of the carburetor and engine. So here it is! [ … ] Note: The teardown was done backwards. I already disassembled the moped, and then took pictures reassembling it together. You may notice that some parts look new -- it's because they are. [ … ] Note #2: I figured it would be good to ring in the new year with a solid teardown, so I published it right on 12:00 AM PST, January 1, 2010 :)
Public
No