Tecnica: Repairing Nikon D3100 Autofocus
Guida con Contributo Membro
Uno straordinario membro della nostra comunità ha realizzato questa guida. Non è gestita dallo staff iFixit.
The problem was that the auto focus was not working on the D3100. This guide shows how to fix it by cleaning the sensor behind the mirror.
- Autore: Lasse Lorenzen
- Stima il tempo: 15 minuti
- Difficoltà: Moderato
I had a problem with my autofocus, and i could not find the answer. Therefore i investigated further and found out what to do. This i have wrote in this guide.
Incorpora questa guida
Scegli una dimensione e copia il codice qui sotto per incorporare questa guida come un piccolo widget sul tuo sito / forum.
- Compressed Air You can also use a dry plastic bottle to blow air.
Passo 1 — Repairing Nikon D3100 Autofocus ¶
The problem is that the autofocus can not adjust correctly. There can be more than one solution.
1. Try forcing the lens to rotate a fraction of a inch. This will sometimes help the problem. Or simply move the switch from M to A on the lens.
2. Try to switching to a single of the 11 auto focus points. Then try if there are specific points that are the problem.
This is done by selecting in the menu of your camera to the points. Then focusing on a single object with a background far away. Try focusing on the object then on the background. If this is possible the autofocus point is fine.
3. If all auto focus points are fine, try updating the firmware or cleaning the sensors inside the camera behind the mirror. If a one or more points are out of order, also try cleaning the sensors behind the mirror.
4. Detatch the lens from the camera, by applying pressure on the release button and twisting the lens so it can be released. See picture
5. Set the camera selection wheel to manual (M), see picture
6. Turn the camera on, and start the liveView format. This will flip op the mirror inside the camera.
Passo 2 ¶
Take a dry can blower. Or if in lack, use an empty plastic bottle, without moisture inside, and use it to blow on the autofocus sensors.
They are located at the bottom under the mirror. NOTE Do not blow with your mouth, small amount of moisture will hit the CCD also located here.
Turn the camera off
Reattach the lens. Push the lens, white point to white point and turn the lens in place.
This worked for me, hope it also helped you ;)