Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
Background and Identification
Dehumidifiers come in a variety of sizes and capabilities. Some very large dehumidifying machines are used in public buildings, including ice rinks or swimming pools, where the presence of so much water could cause serious issues with mildew and water damage if not combated with a dehumidifier. Storage warehouses are also a common place to find a dehumidifier.
The Dri-Eaz F412 dehumidifier is a portable machine that reduces the amount of water vapor from the air. It is intended to be used for water damage restoration, construction projects that require drying, and other dehumidifying applications. This machine has built in sensors that detect water vapor levels in the space around it and adjust the fan speed and length of cycle to reduce humidity to the desired level.
- Model: LGR 7000XLi (F412)
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 33.5 × 20 × 20 in. | 85 × 51 × 51 cm
- Weight: 107 lbs. | 49 kg
- Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Power: 8.3 amps, 115V
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 130 pts. | 61.5 liters / day
- Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH): 17 pts. | 8 liters / day
- Process air (max.): 325 CFM* ductable floor-level outlet.
- Noise level (avg.): 62 dB
- Air filter: 3M™ HAF filter (Part no. F368 (24 pack))
- Construction: Rotomolded shell
- Safety: ETL certified CSA 22.2 no. 92
Dri‑Eaz Dehumidifier Drain Hose (15‑00195)